Van Buren Urgent Care is geriatric, adult and pediatric urgent care center providing high quality, convenient and time efficient medical care for all non-life threatening injuries and illnesses.
Our doctors provide treatment at a fraction of the cost of an ER visit.
Like emergency rooms, Van Buren Urgent Care offers laboratory work, X-rays, and other diagnostic testing to include EKG’s in the same location.
You can Expect:
- Staffed with highly trained providers in Emergency Medicine
- State-of-the-art medical technologys equipment
- On site pharmacy to expedite your return home
- Immediate quality customer services
Walk-in care / No appointments needed
10:00 a.m. – 10:00 p.m. / 7 days a week
- BLOOD PRESSURE CHECKS
- SUTURING & SPLINTING
- X RAYS
- LAB WORK
- DRAINAGE OF ABCESSES
- BREATHING TREAMENTS
- PREGNANCY TESTING
- WOUND CARE
- RAPID STREP, INFLUENZA, AND NORO TESTING
- INJECTIONS / TB / PPD TESTING
- BLOOD DRAWS
Van Buren Urgent Care is committed to providing the best and safest care possible for you and your family. You are the most important member of our health care team!
We encourage you to take an active role in your health care by asking questions and openly communicating with us.